Friday, April 24, 2009

The Year Coming to an End

Another year went by. My junior year seemed to go by extremely slow, but extremely quick. Why both? First semester dragged, and second semester came WAY too soon. So I've decided to rack my brain and think about what I'

What I've learned:

  • You CAN write a unit in less than a week, but I would advise against it.
  • I ought to keep my mouth shut and just watch other people ruin their lives.
  • Friends come and go, but with a precious few, I need to hold on.
  • I need to get to know my parents more.
  • Middle school is NOT pour moi!
  • Support systems are a must, because if you don't have a support system, you're never going to get anything done
  • Classroom Management should have been a required class BEFORE our Math Internship.
  • Math is NOT my strong point, but I feel a lot more comfortable with teaching it now.
  • My character in the play is on crack.
  • Momma Mac is a better mom to Ursula than her own mother is. At least she doesn't faint in front of Conrad Birdie.
  • Do. Not. Panic.
  • I really want to go to New York sometime soon.
And the big realization of this semester:

I'm ready to teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment