Friday, April 17, 2009

No one really knows if she's drunk or if she's stoned...

Tonight, College Awards night is going on. I'm on the list of Who's Who in American Colleges and Universities, so I'm being honored. My parents are coming up for it, and I'm just, well, humbled. I can't believe that I'm one of those students. I know that I should be gracious adn say thank you, but seriously...I shouldn't be honored like this. I mean, I'm grateful for the honored, but there are PLENTY of people who deserve it more than I do.

I got some good news today. My unit due date got pushed back to Friday!! That means I have a better chance of getting it done, AND I can prioritize better.

The play is going well, although we're all pretty worn out because of the energy. I don't think people have realized that they're putting a lot of physical energy into rehearsals because everyone that I've seen today looks exhausted. And they feel exhausted.

I think that's it, but I might blog later tomorrow (which is my GET TO WORK day) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment