Monday, May 4, 2009

Finals Week and the Summer

Okay, so my finals this week are starting off pretty good. I have two more finals on Wednesday, and then I'm singing on Friday. Saturday is graduation and I'm leaving to go back to New Hampshire then.

I can't wait to be off this campus, but next year is looming, and it's starting to set in that college will end eventually, and change will need to happen. I remember when I needed to transition as a freshman in college, and let me tell ya, that was WICKED hard. But I honestly think that transitioning into the real world will be easier than my transition into college. At least I'll know people around me, and now that I'm thinking of it, I can always be a sub for anyone at PCC, so at least I'll have a job to fall back on.

But that's next year. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Everyone hates finals, and I, myself are included in everyone, but I think finals get a bad rep for being the most evil pieces of paper known to man. Seriously, they're there to prove to us we know our stuff, or prove that we didn't pay attention in class. If you tried in your classes, finals will be easier than you expect. If you didn't try, then they'll be REALLY hard.

Predicted grades:

Exceptionality: B+ or A-
Math Methods: B- or B
Social Studies Methods: B or B+
Internship: A-
U.S.History II: C

No comments:

Post a Comment