Thursday, April 16, 2009

Heck, ya.

Wow, I'm finally on Blogger. I know, about time, right?

Okay, so I figured I'd name this blog "Overdramatic" because that's what I am. I take things too seriously, and I make mountains out of mole hills. Eh. It's my life.

I'm going to be complaining about my life for the rest of this blog. Just to let you know. It's probably the reason why I signed up for blogger now, in internship, then later on. I just have a lot to do, and I'm worrying.

I am wicked poor right now. I literally have 16 dollars in my bank account (like Erin Brockovich. I've always wanted to do that monologue in a play).

And that's another thing. I've been in plays since high school, and just once I want to be a dramatic character. I think I'd like to play someone who isn't funny. I need to get away from funny. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the part I have in the play, and I know that it's a good fit for me (I'm Ursula in Bye Bye Birdie.), but it's just that I want to get away from comedic performances for a while, and see if I can work with dramatic characters.

Umm let's see. I was the only one who failed a test yesterday. That felt great. I dented my car this morning.

I have a six-week unit that I've only done lesson plans for one week so far due, AND a 3-5 page paper due on the same day for different professors. Plus it's spring fling this weekend, so I'll be surrounded by drunks trying to get sex from other drunk people.

SO yeah. FML.

I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment