Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Drinking on cheap bottles o' wine...

Hello, hello. I know it's been a while since we've last spoken, but I've been pretty busy with a lot of things. New Music, shall we?

Dance Tonight--Paul McCartney

Such a fun song. I remember when I first heard it and I actually felt like it was kind of annoying. Then, my mother downloaded it onto her own iPod...and I immediately requested that song be played constantly in my presence. I am the Princess you know...

Anyway, now that I've played it unceasingly except for The Script for the past three days, I've had the opportunity to really listen to the music of the song. It's a simplistic melody, but the message and lyrics are straightforward: everybody will throw their boots in the air and get drunk.



Just kidding. Just listen to the song here.



For The First Time--The Script

...Now that I write that, it must look like the subject of the song is to...lose something personal. Hmmm. Was that intended? I hope not.

It's definitely a beautiful song that pertains to how we start out with another person and try to make it work in this economy. Plus, it's Bono's daughter in the video....when did THAT happen?

The song's catchy too, and honestly, I kind of thought the oo's were a little annoying; actually, they're still annoying.

I Feel Pretty/Unpretty--Glee Cast

LOVE LOVE LOVE this song. Just got it today, actually.No offense to TLC, but I can actually understand the lyrics. Plus a mash-up with a a known Broadway hit? I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment