Monday, September 27, 2010

Settling In

Hey everyone! Hope everything's good with you.

Right now I'm just settling into my new life. It's wicked busy, actually. What's keeping me busy? I've got two jobs (yes, TWO jobs, which I thank God for constantly) that keeps me working about 6-7 hours six days a week, and then I'm teaching religious education (1st grade)on Sundays, so really, I'm working seven days a week.

So yeah, I am busy. I think being busy is a good thing for me, though. It keeps me focused on things that matter. When I have nothing to do, I literally just sit in front of the TV or the computer (thank you, twenty first century), which is a) not productive and b) unhealthy.

It's hard to have time for anything else but work and rest (meaning sleep and down time). I'm hoping things will get better, and a lot easier to handle, but I think I'm doing okay so far; as long as I don't add anything else to my already stuffed schedule, I think I'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment