Sunday, May 24, 2009

Update/Summer Posts

Okay, okay, I know. I haven't written in a while, and I don't have a good excuse. Well, wait a second. Not a lot has happened since my last post, so there wasn't really anything to write about.

So I first want to start with my grades:
Exceptionality: B
US History: C+
Math Methods: B
Internship: A-
Social Studies Methods: A-

So these grades are about what I predicted in my last post. I should have done a lot better in US History, and I do admit that I really slacked off in that class. I kind of regret that I didn't do the best I could. I just couldn't focus, and I could have studied a lot more.

So Wednesday came and went and then the Senior Days were upon me...this is a record that I need to remember that Bon Appetit has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to eat, so I need money after Wednesday.

Senior days were sort of lonely, and so John kinda kept me from staying in my room sulking/wanting to go home. I hung out with him on Thursday adn Friday, and my parents came to pick me up Saturday.

When I got home, it was sort of a let down to tell you the truth. I really wanted to be back in Maine. I think that was because part of me doesn't want college to end, and when I go back, it will end. I mean, I want it to end, but I want my transition into the big wide world an easy one. As much as I want it, I know it's not going to happen.

After about a week of boredom, I decided that I needed to get out of the house for the day, and I went up to see John. He made Taco Pie for his family. I didn't know if I was going to like it, but I tried it and yeah, it's not something that I would want every night, but hey, it was good.

I started to cantor at Church again. It feels so good that I get to show people what I feel for God and to show them how I use my talents for God.

I've also gone to the Concord Library for the first time in a long time and I found interesting things there. This is the list:
  1. There's wireless, and since I get crappy wireless at home, I think it'll be a good thing for me.
  2. Their children's room is amazing for teachers and parents.
  3. The Shakespeare Room has always past me, and I would now like to explore that room; see what the Bard wants to show me. :-)
  4. I can now check out my books without my Mom. :-)
  5. Minerva at SJC is the same system as the one in Concord Library.
So now I'm here just hanging for a while, since work hasn't really picked up yet. But it will...oh it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment